Corporate: 527 Queensbury Avenue - Queensbury, New York 12804 • phone: 518.798.4009
About Premium Building Components, Inc...
We are a well-established and highly-respected company in the Wall Panel and Component Design and Manufacturing industry – servicing mainly the North-East/New England area. We have completed jobs in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Our production facility utilizes a combination of manual, semi-automated and fully-automated processes – allowing us to address the special needs of our customers and maintain a high-level of quality while having the production capacity required to meet demanding project schedules.
Our experienced sales staff, purchasing power and production capabilities allow us to offer our services and products at fair and competitive prices with a level of quality second to none...
Premium Building Components strives for the utmost in quality, customer satisfaction, and on-time delivery of all our products. We're small enough to care...and big enough to get the job done.
Wall Panels are designed in 3D using state-of-the-art software...often allowing problems to be discovered and solved before construction begins.
Our designers are highly-experienced and detail oriented...they will work and coordinate with all involved with the project to help ensure the job will go smoothly and all codes and specifications are met.
Each member of our design staff has twenty-plus years experience in the construction and/or wall panel industry. Our senior designers each have more than ten years of design experience and have designed wall panels for everything from small one-story additions to 500,000 square-foot multi-story apartment buildings.
Design is occasionally available as a stand-alone service...please feel free to inquire.
Where we are...
We are located in the Lake George
Region of Upstate New York.
Our address is...
Premium Building Components, Inc.
527 Queensbury Avenue
Queensbury, NY 12804
Driving instructions from I87 North & South (“Truck Safe”)
• Take Exit 19 to Route 254 (Aviation Road) towards Glens Falls (Right at top of ramp)
• Follow Route 254 for 2.4 miles. Turn Left on to Route 9L (Ridge Road)
• Follow Route 9L for 1.6 miles. Turn Right on to Hicks Road
• At the intersection of Hicks Road and Queensbury Avenue turn Right
• Follow Queensbury Avenue for .4 miles. PBC is on the Right
• phone: 518.798.4009
• fax: 518.798.3176
• John Buyaskas (President/Sales): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tony Fusco (Vice President): email@example.com
• Aaron Morgan (Design): firstname.lastname@example.org
• Paul Driscoll (Design): email@example.com
• Pete Gosline (Production): firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of Wall Panels...
• Improved productivity by more than 50% over conventional framing on larger projects
• Reduced turnaround time leads to lower interest costs during the life of the construction project.
• Quality is assured by a controlled manufacturing environment
• Minimized down time due to weather conditions
• Guaranteed pricing minimizes budget variances
• State-of-the-art computerized design helps eliminate errors
• Less pilferage on job-sites
• Less on site waste leads to lower waste removal costs
copyright Premium Building Components, Inc. 2011. All rights reserved.